§ 1773.8. Conditions for increased employer payment contributions
§ 1773.8. Conditions for increased employer payment contributions resulting in a lower taxable wage
An increased employer payment contribution that results in a lower taxable wage shall not be considered a violation of the applicable prevailing wage determination so long as all of the following conditions are met:
- The increased employer payment is made pursuant to criteria set forth in a collective bargaining agreement.
- The increased employer payment and hourly straight time and overtime wage combined are no less than the general prevailing rate of per diem wages.
- The employer payment contribution is irrevocable unless made in error.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.