Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
§ 1773.8. Conditions for increased employer payment contributions
§ 1773.8. Conditions for increased employer payment contributions resulting in a lower taxable wage
An increased employer payment contribution that results in a lower taxable wage shall not be considered a violation of the applicable prevailing wage determination so long as all of the following conditions are met:
- The increased employer payment is made pursuant to criteria set forth in a collective bargaining agreement.
- The increased employer payment and hourly straight time and overtime wage combined are no less than the general prevailing rate of per diem wages.
- The employer payment contribution is irrevocable unless made in error.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements: 916-234-3958.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.