How do I correct a DIR eCPR payroll record?

How do I correct a DIR eCPR payroll record?

Can I review the DIR eCPR payroll record before I submit it?

At any time before you sign the record, you can use the navigation tools to review and modify it. After the record is signed, you will no longer be able to access or change it.

Can I view and print out all certified payroll records associated with a project?

All electronic certified payroll records submitted to the DIR can be viewed and printed in fully redacted form after locating them with the certified payroll records search tool. If you would like to save or print an unredacted (complete) version of your own payroll record, you must click on the PDF icon that appears on the confirmation page. After you close that page, the unredacted version will no longer be available.

Which information is redacted (omitted) from electronic certified payroll records that are available to the public?

Full redaction removes all personal, identifiable employee information (name, address, phone number, and SSN) as well as the contractor's federal ID (FEIN) or SSN and email address.

Can I change the date or make corrections to payroll records after I submit them? If not, can I delete the record?

You cannot change or delete records that have already been submitted. However, you may correct errors by submitting a new record for the same pay period. The new or "amended" record for an employee will take precedence over the original record submitted. However, if you are only correcting the payroll of one or more employee/s, you do not need to re-submit the information for any employees whose information was entered correctly. And if you are adding payroll for one or more employee/s not in the original record, you do not need to resubmit payroll for all the other employees (unless there are errors in them that need correction). The original record will remain on file and will be visible along with all associated amendments when users viewing submitted payroll records select "Show Amendment." The payroll number will be modified to indicate the amendment (e.g.: original record # 15-0; amended record # 15-1).

What happens if I mistakenly submitted payroll for a period in which no work was performed?

If payroll was submitted for a period in which no work was performed, you may submit a Statement of Non-Performance for the same period. That Statement of Non-Performance will take precedence over the record submitted in error.

Consulting Services We Provide

  • Review public works preconstruction contracts
  • Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
  • Audit labor classification for each worker employed
  • Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
  • Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
  • Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
  • Monitor DIR wage determinations
  • Audit fringe benefits allowances
  • Review DIR holiday payment requirements
  • Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
  • Caltrans Labor Compliance
  • County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
  • City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
  • Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
  • Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
  • Federal DBE Implementation & Review
  • Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
  • DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
  • DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
  • Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
  • Skilled and Trained Workforce

Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements: 916-234-3958.

This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.

© 2009-2022 GroupOne Company. All Rights Reserved.