Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
Distinguishing DBA vs. DBRA
- DBA projects: an agency of the federal government or the District of Columbia signs the contract. Such as:
- Department of Veterans Affairs.
- General Services Administration.
- Department of Defense.
- Department of the Interior.
- On a Department of Housing and Urban Development assisted project, a local housing authority or a city or town may sign the construction contract.
- On an Environmental Protection Agency funded contract for a sewer project, a local public works/water-sewer authority may sign the construction contract.
- On an interstate highway project, a state highway department signs a contract for highway construction.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.