Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
Standard Contract Clauses (DOL & FAR CITATIONS)& FAR 48 CFR 22.402(b)
Standard Contract Clauses
- DBA/DBRA 29 C.F.R. § 5.5(a) FAR: 48 C.F.R. §§ 52.222-5 through 52.222-15.
- SCA 29 C.F.R. § 4.6. FAR: 48 C.F.R. §§ 52.222.41 through 52.222-44, 52.222-48 52.222-49, & 52.222-51 through 52.222.53.
- PCA 41 C.F.R. § 50-201.3 FAR: 48 C.F.R. §52.222-20.
- CWHSSA 29 C.F.R. § 5.5(b) FAR: 48 C.F.R. §52.222-4.
FAR 48 C.F.R. § 22.402(b)
Subpart 22.4-Labor Standards for Contracts Involving Construction
- Nonconstruction contracts involving some construction work.
- The requirements of this subpart apply to construction work to be performed as part of nonconstruction contracts (supply, service, research and development, etc.) if-
- The construction work is to be performed on a public building or public work;
- The contract contains specific requirements for a substantial amount of construction work exceeding the monetary threshold for application of the Davis-Bacon Act (the word substantial relates to the type and quantity of construction work to be performed and not merely to the total value of construction work as compared to the total value of the contract); and
- The construction work is physically or functionally separate from, and is capable of being performed on a segregated basis from, the other work required by the contract.
- The requirements of this subpart do not apply if-
- The construction work is incidental to the furnishing of supplies, equipment, or services (for example, the requirements do not apply to simple installation or alteration at a public building or public work that is incidental to furnishing supplies or equipment under a supply contract; however, if a substantial and segregable amount of construction, alteration, or repair is required, such as for installation of heavy generators or large refrigerator systems or for plant modification or rearrangement, the requirements of this subpart apply); or
- The construction work is so merged with nonconstruction work or so fragmented in terms of the locations or time spans in which it is to be performed, that it is not capable of being segregated as a separate contractual requirement.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.