Project Wage Determination Request Form, SF-308
DBRA Standard Form (SF) 308
"Request For Wage Determination And Response To Request"
(Davis Bacon Act as Amended and Related Statutes)
This form is used by a Federal agency to obtain an applicable wage determination for a construction project not covered by a published wage determination.
If you're familiar with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® and its use go ahead and get Standard Form (SF) 308.
If you need a little help to print the form, please follow these instructions:
- The Standard Form (SF) 308 is only available electronically in PDF format. PDF forms can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free utility available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Click on the link for the Standard Form (SF) 308 and wait for it to load into the viewer.
- To print, you may need to click on the printer icon within the Acrobat Reader instead of the browser's print feature.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.