Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
- Data from projects to which Davis-Bacon prevailing wage requirements applied may be needed to supplement wage data from private projects to allow for development of a wage determination. 29 CFR 1.3(d).
- Data from all projects, including those on which Davis-Bacon prevailing wage requirements applied, are always used in determining the prevailing wages for heavy construction and for highway construction.
- In determining the prevailing wages for building and residential construction, data from Davis-Bacon prevailing wage projects will not be used in calculating the prevailing wage if sufficient information is received from non-prevailing wage projects.
- It is not necessary to send a copy of every certified payroll submitted for a particular project. Only copies of those certified payrolls showing the peak employment week of a worker classification on a particular project by a particular contractor need be furnished.
- Certified payroll information will be transcribed to the WD-10 form as it can be electronically scanned into WHD's survey computer program. The use of certified payroll data may materially affect the resulting wage determination.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.