- Conformance Request Checklist
Agency officials should provide the following information when requesting additional classifications and wage rates:
- The Contract Number, Project Number or HUD Identifying Number. SF 1444: Block 5
- The bid opening date (if advertised). SF 1444: Block 6
- The award date of the contract. SF 1444: Block 7
- The date the contract work started (if started). SF 1444: Block 8
- Prime/General contractor. SF 1444: Block 3
- Subcontractor (if any). SF 1444: Block 10
- The project location: city, county, and state. SF 1444: Block 12
- Brief description of project work. SF 1444: Block 11
- Contract Wage Decision No(s). SF 1444: Block 13 Modification No. (for each if multiple decisions). Date of modification (for each if multiple decisions).
- Proposed classification(s); description of duties if other than a basic trade. SF 1444: Block 13a
(Note: See separate instructions for apprentices, trainees, helpers, welders, foremen, technical workers and supervisory employees.)
- Proposed rates:
- basic hourly rate(s). SF 1444: Block 13c
- fringe benefits (if any). SF 1444: Block 13c
- Documentation that the interested parties are in agreement or their views regarding any dispute. SF 1444: Blocks 14, 15, 16 for contractors, employees, and representatives, respectively.
- Contractor(s) signatures SF 1444: Blocks 14 and 15
- Employees' or representative signature (if known when the request is submitted). SF 1444: Block 16. (If the contractor is party to a collective bargaining agreement, the union representative may sign for the employees or the collective bargaining agreement may be submitted.)
- If there are parties in disagreement, documentation of their views should also be attached.
- Agency signature and recommendation.
- Contracting officer/agency signature.
- No action will be taken on the request if the agency does not sign and provide its agreement/disagreement regarding the request, or its position regarding a dispute between other parties.
- Agency contact person's name, address and phone number (clearly legible please).
All proposed additional classification/conformance actions must be submitted to the WHD for review. The WHD may approve, modify, or disapprove any proposed additional classifications.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.