Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
- The nondisplacement contract clause required to be included in covered contracts includes a section concerning subcontracts, which provides that:
- In every subcontract entered into in order to perform services under this contract, the contractor will include provisions that ensure that each subcontractor will honor the nondisplacement contract clause requirements with respect to the service employees of
- A predecessor subcontractor or subcontractors working under this contract,
- As well as of a predecessor contractor and its subcontractors.
- The subcontract must also include provisions to ensure that the subcontractor will provide the contractor with the information about its employees needed by the contractor to comply with the requirement to furnish the list(s) of names and anniversary dates of service employees working under the contract and its subcontracts during the last month of contract performance.
- The contractor will take such action with respect to any such subcontract as may be directed by the Secretary of Labor as a means of enforcing such provisions, including the imposition of sanctions for noncompliance:
- provided, however, that if the contractor, as a result of such direction, becomes involved in litigation with a subcontractor, or is threatened with such involvement, the contractor may request that the United States enter into such litigation to protect the interests of the United States.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.