Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
Cooperation With Investigation & Remedial Action
- The contractor (and subcontractors) shall cooperate in any review or investigation conducted pursuant to 29 C.F.R. Part 9, and
- shall not interfere with the investigation or intimidate, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any person because such person has cooperated in an investigation or proceeding under 29 C.F.R. Part 9 or has attempted to exercise any rights afforded under E.O. 13495 and the implementing regulations.
- This obligation to cooperate with investigations is not limited to investigations of the contractor's own actions, but also includes investigations related to other contractors (e.g., predecessor and subsequent contractors) and subcontractors.
29 C.F.R. § 9.12(g).
- In addition to satisfying any costs imposed against the contractor by an ALJ or the ARB pursuant to 29 C.F.R. §§ 9.34(j) or 9.35(d), a contractor who violates any provision of 29 C.F.R. Part 9 shall take appropriate action to abate the violation, which may include:
- Hiring each affected employee in a position on the contract for which the employee is qualified,
- Together with compensation (including lost wages), terms, conditions, and privileges of that employment.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.