Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
- E.O. 13495 recognizes that prior to its issuance successor contractors and subcontractors often hired the majority of predecessor contractors' employees when a service contract expired and a follow-on contract was awarded for the same or similar services at the same location.
- However, sometimes successor contractors or subcontractors would displace a predecessor contractor's employees and hire a new work force.
- As the E.O. states, the Federal Government's procurement interests in economy and efficiency are served when a successor contractor hires the predecessor's employees.
- A carryover work force provides the Federal Government the benefits of an experienced and trained workforce familiar with the Federal Government's personnel, facilities, and requirements, and
- reduces disruption to the delivery of services during the period of transition between the predecessor and successor contractors.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.