Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
- The DOL and FAR regulations implementing E.O. 13495 took effect on January 18, 2013, and apply to solicitations issued on or after that effective date. (See 76 FR 53720-53762, August 29, 2011, and 77 FR 75760-75781, December 21, 2012.)
- DOL Regulations - 29 C.F.R. Part 9.
- DOL Contract Clause - 29 C.F.R. Part 9, Appendix A.
- FAR Regulations - 48 C.F.R. Part 22, Subpart 22.12.
- FAR Contract Clause - 48 C.F.R. § 52.222-17.
- The FAR contract clause applies to all covered contracts except those not subject to the FAR, such as those of the United States Postal Service, which are subject to the DOL contract clause.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.