Certified List Of Names Of Service Employees Under The Predecessor Contract
Predecessor’s certified service employee lists 29 C.F.R. § 9.12(e) and FAR 48 C.F.R. § 22.1204.
- Not less than 30 days before completion of the contract, the predecessor contractor is required to furnish to the contracting officer a certified list of the names of all service employees working under the contract and its subcontracts at the time the list is submitted.
- The certified list must also contain anniversary dates of employment of each service employee under the contract and subcontracts for services.
- The information on this list is the same as that on the seniority list required by the SCA contract clause at FAR 48 C.F.R. § 52.222-41(n).
- When there are changes to the workforce after submission of the 30-day list, the predecessor contractor shall submit a revised certified list not less than 10 days prior to contract performance completion.
- If there are no changes to the workforce before 10 days prior to the completion of the predecessor contract, then the predecessor contractor is not required to submit a revised list.
- Immediately upon receipt of the certified service employee list, but not before contract award:
- The contracting officer shall provide the certified service employee list to the successor contractor, and,
- If requested, also provide the list to employees of the predecessor contractor or subcontractors or their authorized representatives.
- Federal contracting agency obligations for enforcement of requirements under E.O. 13495 and its implementing regulations are discussed in the "Enforcement" section of this chapter of the DOL Prevailing Wage Resource Book.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.