Complaints 29 C.F.R. § 9.21.
- Any employee of the predecessor contractor or authorized representative of such employee(s) who believes the successor contractor has violated the DOL regulations at 29 C.F.R. Part 9:
- May file a complaint with the WHD Branch of Government Contracts Enforcement,
- Within 120 days from the first date of contract performance by the successor contractor.
- The complaint may be sent by email to email@example.com, or mailed to:
- Branch of Government Contracts Enforcement Wage and Hour Division
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Room S-3006
Washington, D.C. 20210
- To contact WHD about the nondisplacement requirements under E.O. 13495, the public and interested parties can call (202) 693-1399.
- The phone line and the email address stated here are dedicated lines for complaints and other contacts regarding implementation and enforcement of the nondisplacement requirements under E.O. 13495 and its implementing regulations.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.