Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
- In the case of multi-year contracts subject to annual fiscal appropriations of Congress, the contracting agency must obtain a new wage determination each year for use on the anniversary date of the contract. 29 C.F.R. §§ 4.4(a)(1) and 4.145(a).
- If the multi-year contract is not subject to annual fiscal appropriations, the contracting agency must obtain a new wage determination and apply it to the contract at least every two years, on the biennial anniversary date of the contract. SCA§ 4(d), recodified at 41 U.S.C. § 6707(d), and 29 C.F.R. § 4.145(b).
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.