Introduction To Review And Reconsideration
INTRODUCTION TO REVIEW AND RECONSIDERATION OF SCA WAGE DETERMINATIONS
- Review and reconsideration is the process by which an SCA wage determination or conformance action can be re-examined.
- Review and reconsideration provides an opportunity for any affected or interested party to request WHD Administrator review of a wage determination issued or conformance action in light of additional information provided and the issues raised.
- The WHD may decide to issue a new or revised determination or conformance, or affirm the wage determination or conformance action.
- Provisions concerning the review and reconsideration of SCA wage determinations are established by the SCA regulations at 29 C.F.R. § 4.56.
- Only final rulings of the WHD Administrator - signed by the Administrator (or Acting WHD Administrator) - are subject to appeal to the ARB.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.