Subsribe to our email newsletter today to receive update on the latest news and tutorials!
Key Labor Standards Objectives
- Apply Davis-Bacon requirements properly. Make certain that labor standards, including Davis-Bacon prevailing wage rates, are applied where required. Ensure any exemptions or exceptions are identified.
- Through education and advice, support contractor compliance with labor standards. Provide basic training and technical support to contractors to ensure they understand their obligations under prevailing wage and reporting requirements.
- Monitor contractor performance. Perform reviews of certified payroll submissions and other information to help ensure contractor compliance with labor standards provisions and the payment of prevailing wages to workers.
- Investigate probable violations and complaints of underpayment. Thoroughly explore any evidence of violations, especially allegations of underpayment.
- Pursue debarment and other available sanctions against repeat labor standards violators. Carry out a no-tolerance policy toward contractors who violate prevailing wage laws.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements: 916-234-3958.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.