45) Where are the prevailing wage determinations found?
Prevailing wage determinations are available on the internet at: Wage Determinations
46) May a contracting agency reference the wage determination(s) in a bid proposal?
YES. The contracting agency may reference the wage determination(s) in a bid proposal.
47) May a contracting agency reference the wage determination(s) in a construction contract?
NO. The contract between the contracting agency and the contractor (or between the contracting agency and the design-builder) must physically incorporate the applicable wage determination(s) into that contract.
48) May a prime contractor reference the wage determination(s) in their contracts with subcontractors?
NO. The contracts between the prime contractor and the subcontractors must physically incorporate the applicable wage determination(s) into those contracts.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements: 916-234-3958.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.