3-6 Falsification Of Certified Payroll Reports
3-6 Falsification of Certified Payroll Reports.
Contractors and/or subcontractors that are found to have willfully falsified payroll reports (Statements of Compliance), including correction certified payroll reports, may be subject to civil or criminal prosecution. Penalties may be imposed of $1,000 and/or one year in prison for each false statement (see Section 1001 of Title 18 and Section 231 of Title 31 of the United States Code).
Remember, if you have any questions or need assistance concerning labor standards requirements help is always available. Contact the contract administrator for the project you’re working on or the HUD Field Labor Relations staff in your area.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.