2.5 Financial Analyses
The PJ typically begins to review the financial projections of a project by reviewing financial information that the developer provides. Typically, this financial information is presented in the form of Sources and Uses Statement and an operating pro forma:
- Sources and uses of funds statement shows the uses of funds (i.e., the development budget) together with the sources of funds (i.e., the funds that will be used to pay for the costs in the development budget). The uses of funds are an estimate for all of the costs that the developer will incur to complete and lease-up a project.
- Operating pro forma is an estimate of the revenue and expenses that the proposed project should produce upon completion.
Initially, the PJ reviews these documents to ensure that the costs are reasonable, necessary, and complete.
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.