Other Project Eligibility Criteria
Exhibit 1-3 summarizes additional threshold criteria for a HOME-LIHTC project. These are the minimal criteria that must be met in order for a project to be eligible to be funded under both programs and to comply with both sets of program requirements.
Exhibit 1-3: Threshold Criteria for a HOME-LIHTC Project
Eligible Forms of HOME Investment
During the threshold review, the PJ should also determine that the requested form of assistance is an eligible form under the HOME Program. Eligible forms of assistance include: predevelopment financing, construction loans, permanent loans, bridge loans, interest subsidy, loan guarantee, or refinancing (in certain circumstances). For additional information on the ways that HOME funds can be provided, see 24 CFR 92.205(b).
Consulting Services We Provide
- Review public works preconstruction contracts
- Monitor DIR contractor/subcontractor certified payrolls
- Audit labor classification for each worker employed
- Review DIR pre-DAS 140/142 submissions
- Review CAC training fund contributions form CAC-2
- Review DIR Fringe Benefits Statement PW-26
- Monitor DIR wage determinations
- Audit fringe benefits allowances
- Review DIR holiday payment requirements
- Audit DIR travel & subsistence requirements
- Caltrans Labor Compliance
- County of Sacramento Labor Compliance
- City of Los Angeles Labor Compliance
- Los Angeles Unified School District Labor Compliance
- Federal Davis-Bacon Project Monitoring
- Federal DBE Implementation & Review
- Federal FAA AIP Goal Setting
- DIR & Davis-Bacon Training
- DIR Civil Wage Penalty Review
- Local-Hire Review (e.g., San Francisco)
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
Give us a call to discuss your labor compliance requirements.
This email is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice
or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances.